Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcome to Lucy's Kitchen Diary

Dear friends,

As you know I love to cook and bake, I would say, I am more enjoy the eating actually!

Food always accompany with lots of memories. I remember that morning played with my brother, and my Grandmom's pork stew were in the air; Mom always made me chicken soup every time when I returned from collage; I had Saturday night out, watch movies with my Dad, then had a bowl of eel noodle soup, watch the chef cook with high flame as a vendor on the side of street; My loving friend hand out in the restaurant and drink a glass of ice tea with floating rich vanilla ice cream, goofy around with nonsense. It 's all about the good times. I am so blessed to have these people around with me!

Now, I cook for my family, I love to share my little story and some techniques that I learn in the past with you. I hope it will help you a bit while you are in the kitchen, or sometimes just give you the ideas to cook. Most of all, I hope you will enjoy these recipes and have fun at cooing, comfort your belly, give you strength to accomplish more tasks that you want to do, closer better then ever with the person that you love. Keep open mind, taste them all, sweet, sour, salty and spicy. Life does pretty good!

Happy new year!!!!

* Special thanks for my friend Wendy who is a nutritionist that gives me the idea to write this blog, and help me to correct the words to make it better!

Love,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment